Occult Adventures - Carrion Crown
- Bards may freely retrain skill ranks affected by their versatile performance class feature, if any.
- Cavaliers may select their mount from the entirety of the druid animal companion list, although their choice must still be a viable mount.
- The druid’s bear animal companion is renamed “Bear, Small (Black)”.
- Druids add the following animal companion to the list of animal companions they can select from.
Bear, Large (Brown, Polar)
Size Medium; Speed 40 ft.; AC +2 natural armor; Attack bite (1d6), 2 claws (1d4); Ability Scores Str 13, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6; Special Qualities low-light vision, scent.
Size Large; AC +2 natural armor; Attack bite (1d8), 2 claws (1d6 plus grab); Ability Scores Str +8, Dex –2, Con +4.
- Paladins who gain a mount may select their mount from the entirety of the druid animal companion list, although their choice must still be a viable mount.
- Rangers who gain an animal companion may select any animal from the entirety of the druid animal companion list rather than being limited to the ranger animal companion list.
- The use of the Unchained Rogue is strongly encouraged.
- The rogue’s trapfinding class feature is changed as follows.
A rogue adds 1/2 her level to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and to Disable Device skill checks (minimum +1). Whenever a rogue comes within 10 feet of a trap, she receives an immediate Perception skill check to notice the trap. This check should be made in secret by the GM.
- The trap spotter rogue talent no longer exists.
- The use of the Unchained Summoner is mandatory.